Learn how Alumni of Riverbend Montessori School are doing.
Prospective parents often ask us where do our graduates go after Riverbend and how are they doing? Our graduates do exceptionally well when they leave Riverbend to attend public or private schools. Over the years, many Riverbend graduates have kept in touch, advising us of their latest accomplishments.
Our Kindergarten students are well prepared for the first grade. These students have a strong academic foundation and have developed excellent work habits.
Our Elementary graduates have transitioned to Fort Bend I.S.D., Lamar C.I.S.D., and many other private schools in Sugar Land, as well as Houston.
For high school, our graduates have attended both public and private schools including Strake Jesuit, St. John’s, St. Agnes, Fort Bend Christian School, School of the Woods, and Clements High School.
Riverbend Montessori alumni have attended the following colleges:
- University of Texas
- West Point Academy
- Texas A&M
- Georgia Tech
- New York University
- Georgetown Law School
- Baylor University
- Stanford Southern
- Methodist University
- Trinity University
What Riverbend Graduates Offer the Community
- Responsible community members because they have been involved in a community.
- Strong leaders because they have had an opportunity to be a leader.
- Individuals who can work without direct supervision.
- People who work well in groups and cooperate with their counterparts.
- Individuals who assist fellow workers as they have been peer teaching in their classes.
- People who can determine what the questions are and find the answers.
All of these qualities will be valued by school, business, and community leaders as our Montessori graduates grow up.